Sporting Fiats Club
Sporting Fiats Club
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

 All Forums
 News Club and General Topics
 General Gassing
 Peter Plummer's Uno Turbo
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 2

anonymous1
Forum Addict

5863 Posts

Posted - 17 Jan 2017 :  11:38:00  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Go to Top of Page

Martin
Administrator

United Kingdom
7828 Posts

Posted - 31 Mar 2017 :  17:05:42  Show Profile  Visit Martin's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I'm still looking for the images you want - will need to search storage about 200 miles away - sorry for the delay...........

Martin
Go to Top of Page

flyingplum
Net Member

United Kingdom
15 Posts

Posted - 04 Apr 2017 :  13:20:46  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
No problem, Martin. Thanks for the update.

Alfa Romeo Giulietta QV
Fiat Uno Turbo I.E.
Fiat 500 Lounge (for the lady)
Go to Top of Page

flyingplum
Net Member

United Kingdom
15 Posts

Posted - 03 May 2017 :  11:57:20  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi all. I'm making progress with the Uno but I was wondering if anyone has a spare ignition coil they would be willing to sell. I'm 95% sure mine is causing problems, but the other 5% of me doesn't want the expense of a brand new one in case I'm wrong. Can anyone help?

Alfa Romeo Giulietta QV
Fiat Uno Turbo I.E.
Fiat 500 Lounge (for the lady)
Go to Top of Page

flyingplum
Net Member

United Kingdom
15 Posts

Posted - 03 May 2017 :  22:29:04  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Coil ordered...

Alfa Romeo Giulietta QV
Fiat Uno Turbo I.E.
Fiat 500 Lounge (for the lady)
Go to Top of Page

Martin
Administrator

United Kingdom
7828 Posts

Posted - 09 May 2017 :  19:34:30  Show Profile  Visit Martin's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Son is restoring another one - I'll be joining in this month no doubt - this one is more of a conversion to Turbo plus refurbishment

Then I'll be restoring the metallic blue one later this year - it has to wait for the Seicento mods.....

Martin
Go to Top of Page

flyingplum
Net Member

United Kingdom
15 Posts

Posted - 02 Jun 2017 :  13:08:38  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
E707 HLL now starts, stops and has a valid MOT certificate with just one advisory for one rear tyre being close to the legal limit. There are numerous little jobs to sort and it needs a thorough clean but otherwise, consider it rescued

Alfa Romeo Giulietta QV
Fiat Uno Turbo I.E.
Fiat 500 Lounge (for the lady)
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Sporting Fiats Club © 2003-2011 Sporting Fiats Club Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000